This translation has been done by an automatic system, therefore we apologize if it isn't perfect. If you find any mistake or you have any suggestion for a better translation, please contact us.
For 4 people
250 g of couscous
250 ml of water
2 tablespoons sugar (or 2 tablespoons of brown sugar)
1 pinch of salt
1 glass of orange juice
1 glass of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
walnuts, almonds and hazelnuts to taste.
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
powdered sugar or wheat malt
candied fruit or raisins
1. Pour into a medium-sized pot of water with two tablespoons of sugar and a pinch of salt. Bring to a boil.
2. Slowly pour, stirring the couscous, Orange and lemon juices and let thicken.
3. Add olive oil and shell the compound.
4. Then add the dried fruit, candied fruit or raisins and cinnamon, stir again.
Let Cook for an hour or more.
5. Finally garnish with powdered sugar or wheat malt filaments and serve chilled.
Variante del couscous tradizionale. Accompagnare con vino rosso dolce.
(Thanks to Luca Urciuolo)