Eggplant botched with Basmati rice
This translation has been done by an automatic system, therefore we apologize if it isn't perfect. If you find any mistake or you have any suggestion for a better translation, please contact us.
1 large eggplant, preferably round head
rustic tomato sauce (same amount of Eggplant)
basil or parsley
extra virgin olive oil
rice, preferably basmati
1. Wash and cut the aubergines, coricarle on baking paper and cook in oven until not remain clearly softened (about 40 minutes at 180° C).
2. Prepare a warm background with olive oil and a pinch of chilli and garlic.
3. Digging with a spoon the cooked flesh of the eggplant and place it in a pan.
4. Add rustic tomato sauce into small pieces.
5. Finish with a nice handful of basil or chopped parsley.
6. Cook over a fire to combine ingredients.
7. Prepare the basmati rice.
8. Serve the dish warm temperature.
Enjoy your meal!!
N.B. This dish can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days. (Thanks to Mariella, mother of a vegan)
N.B. This dish can be prepared and stored in the refrigerator for a couple of days.
(Thanks to Mariella, mother of a vegan)